About The RegionCentral Coast Region
This Region is in between Sydney (70 mins to the south) and Newcastle (60 mins to the north) It is a particularly beautiful area with many first class beaches; mountains, and waterways. Please visit: www.visitcentralcoast.com.au
Studying on the Central Coast offers the best of both worlds.
- Gosford is close to Sydney, so you can enjoy the benefits of the largest city in Australia while not living in it. This makes it less likely for you to be distracted from your main aim - to study successfully.
- Also, conveniently located on the Central Coast is the University of Newcastle's Ourimbah campus.
- The Central Coast is one of the highest population growth corridors in Australia with tens of thousands of people commuting to Sydney to work daily.
- Gosford is in proximity to 15 University and College campuses
- The Central Coast has 2 vibrant shopping centres at Erina (15 mins) and Tuggerah (20 mins) from the School. Most suburban areas also have good quality shopping centers.
- Library facilities in the area are good, with libraries at Gosford, Woy Woy, Erina and Tuggerah.
- Most places are accessible by public transport (bus and train).