- Download and complete the application form
- You will need to send 2-3 years of academic records authenticated and translated into English.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $AUD200
- Provide evidence of English proficiency or evidence of enrolment in an English Language College or enrol in St Philip's Christian College Newcastle's Transition Program / ESL.
- Provide a copy of your passport showing a photo and verifying date of your birth
Click here to view our 2017 Fees
For further help on how to apply for a student visa, visit the following websites:
www.dfat.gov.au/missions (embassies and consulates)
What happens then:
- The College will send a preliminary english test (Integrated Skills Test) which must be completed in your own handwritting and under the supervision of an agent
- The College will assess your application and advise you of the outcome
- If successful, a Letter of Offer will be sent so that your student visa can be pursued.
- Once you have a provisional visa you will need to pay the costs as outlined in the Letter of Offer; complete a Student Agreement and homestay request form. NB: A provisional visa is required before progressing to payment and completing the student agreement.
- Upon receipt of the fees and other requested forms an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) will be issued along with an under 18 welfare letter (where applicable)
Entry requirements: Participation & Co-operation
- Students accepted into St Philip’s Christian College will be expected to cooperate and participate in the full range of activities including academic, sporting, cultural and the spiritual life of the College.
- Conduct at their previous college needs to have been consistent with the environment of a Christian College
There is an Entry Test to determine course suitability and level and English support required.
Transition Program / ESL (Newcastle Campus)
- English is tested as part of the enrolment process for this class. This class will prepare students to enter into mainstream classes.
- Students need to have demonstrated consistent, above average academic performance
- Students need to provide translated academic results for at least 2-3 years
Enrolment Terms and Conditions
The Terms and conditions of enrolment must be read and accepted. The applicant and parents must sign and submit the student agreement which will be issued by your Agent prior to the electronic confirmation of enrolment being issued. Return of the student agreement indicates the acceptance of the College’s listed policies.